The Website offers the online shopping service, which is a 24-hour service, simple, direct and with all the advantages of having a wide catalog of updated products available from anywhere through an Internet connection.
All prices are in Euros and in accordance with current regulations, all purchases made through the Website will be subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), and this amount is included in the price.
Orders destined for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are exempt from VAT by application of the provisions of article 146 of Directive 2006/112, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding taxes and duties in accordance with the regulations. current in each of them.
The Owner reserves the right to modify their prices at any time, but the products will be invoiced based on the rates in force at the time of purchase or except for a manifest typographical error.
The Holder reserves the right to reject an order from any User with whom he has a dispute or there have been problems in the payment of previous purchases.
- Obligations of the Users
Every User who makes a purchase through this Website declares himself of legal age and, where appropriate, with full capacity to use means of payment and that they have sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the purchase of products, the User also declares to fully and unreservedly accept all the conditions of this Legal Notice.
Before placing any order, it is the User's obligation to previously register on the Website. The User can establish one or more requests to purchase products or services offered through the Website.
When placing an order, the User accepts the specifications and characteristics of the product offered, for this purpose the Owner indicates that the products shown in the photographs on this Website may suffer slight differences with respect to the final product in terms of sizes, color, components , etc. by availability of manufacturers. The purpose of the photographs will be the orientation for the User or presentation suggestions, without assuming in any case contractual images. The Owner assures in any case that these differences will not mean a worse quality of the products.
- Send conditions
All orders sent will be sent by courier SEUR SA
Shipments for capitals within the peninsula will have a delivery period of 3 to 7 days from the order confirmation date, and provided that there is availability of stocks and they do not involve customization of products. During the Christmas period, delivery dates may vary. As of December 24, delivery on the dates set during the Christmas period would not be guaranteed.
For other destinations and circumstances, the estimated average delivery time will be 5-9 business days, except for shipments abroad.
On weekends and holidays, orders are not managed or delivered.
Shipping costs updated according to destination are available in the following link.
For orders over € 80, shipping costs will be free within mainland Spain.
The additional transport costs caused by the declaration of an incorrect or incomplete address are the sole responsibility of the User.
The cheapest option for orders will always be to pick up at the store. If the User wants it to be sent home, it will be a freely chosen option and therefore will entail an additional cost in the purchase of the products. Delivery from 72 hours except reserve items. In this period, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are excluded. The pick-up time will be from 10am to 14pm. The delivery will always be made to the person who placed the order and after a sample of the DNI. If the chosen item is within a promotion, delivery will be from 72 working hours.
- Payment methods and Security
In compliance with Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of November 25, 2015, on payment services in the internal market, the User who carries out an online payment transaction must do so through reinforced authentication . Depending on the means of payment chosen and the economic value, with the exceptions contemplated in the Directive, the User must provide a second identification factor before placing an order, such as a PIN code that the User will receive on their mobile phone and that you must enter to validate your purchase.
According to the PSD2 directive, strong authentication exists when at least two of the following are used for authentication:
- Knowledge (something that only the User knows, for example, password, PIN code, access data, etc.)
- Possession (something that only the User has, for example, a mobile where an SMS arrives to verify the operation, email address, etc.)
- Inherence (something that the User is, for example, the possibility of biometric verification, either by fingerprint, facial recognition, etc.)
These elements are independent of each other. That is to say, that the violation of one does not compromise the reliability of the others, and that the confidentiality of the identification data is always protected.
For the User's convenience, we provide different ways to make the payment:
Remember that once the payment is finalized, nothing can be modified or added to the order until it is received at your home address. If our security department suspects an anomaly or fraud, Sevilla FC reserves the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons and automatically return the amount on the card.
1) Credit card
- This form of payment is immediate, totally secure and verified by the secure servers of Redsýs / Caixabank in the payment gateway. In no case will the credit card details be revealed.
- The cards accepted are: Visa, 4B, American Express, Maestro and Master Card
- Only secured credit cards will be accepted to avoid any possible risk or fraud. The secured cards are associated with security keys and, at the end of the payment, they are transferred to the payment gateway of the bank, where these keys must be entered. If you do not have a secure card for online payments, the bank must provide the necessary information and passwords.
- Secure payment solution that allows buyers and companies to send and receive money online. By selecting this means at the time of finalizing the order, the User will directly access the PayPal Website. You do not need to enter bank details, it is only required that you have a PayPal account created and you can make payments by just entering your email and password, you can also create the account at the moment or make the payment directly by entering the credit card information. The data entered on the PayPal Website are not communicated.
The guarantee of the products will be that of the manufacturers, according to the current legislation of each product, indicated in particular cases in the product description. If the User has any questions about guarantees or needs to claim about any product purchased on this Website, they can contact the Owner for processing.
- Right of withdrawal
In compliance with Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16 is informed about the right of withdrawal of the User.
6.1 When the User is a consumer and the contract is concluded without the simultaneous physical presence of the User and the Owner (distance selling), the User will enjoy the right of withdrawal described in this section, with the exceptions provided in article 103.
6.2 Information to the consumer and user about the right of withdrawal.
- a) The User has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
- b) The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day of the contract.
- c) To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify us of his decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example: a letter sent by post or email). You can use the withdrawal form model that appears below , although its use is not mandatory.
- d) To meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
- e) In the event of withdrawal by the User, the Holder will proceed to return all payments received without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed the decision to withdraw from this contract. Shipping costs will not be included if there is another cheaper option offered, as is the case, of personally picking up the order by the User, the User freely decides to choose the most expensive option, such as shipping.
- f) Said refund will be made using the same means of payment used by the User.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- For the attention of the Holder: SEVILLA FÚTBOL CLUB SAD; C / Sevilla Fútbol Club s / n, 41005 Sevilla; email@example.com
- I hereby inform you that I withdraw from the sale contract of the following good: ________
- Order on / received on:
- User name:
- User address:
- Signature (only if this form is submitted on paper):
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
6.3 The User may direct the previous form to the following addresses:
Postal mail: Calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s / n, 41005. Sevilla.
6.4 According to Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, in its art. 103, the right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to (among others):
- c) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- e) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene protection and that have been unsealed after delivery.
In relation to this section, with the User's request, the User gives his prior express consent, with the knowledge and acceptance on his part of the exceptions listed here, and consequently in those cases, he loses his right of withdrawal.
For more information on returns visit the following link.
The Owner undertakes not to make available to Users an item that is not in stock except for a computer error or any other imponderable situation. In some products the warning may appear: This product is no longer available with these characteristics, but it is available with other options, giving the User the possibility to choose the options that are available.
- User Support
The User will have a User Attention service, for this they can use the contact form and a reply will be received as soon as possible or they can use the telephone number 954 543030 from 10 am to 14 pm. Official Store - Sevilla Fútbol Club, SAD
- Dispute resolution platform
Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, establishes the objective of achieving a high level of consumer protection and the proper functioning of the internal market, particularly its digital dimension, providing a European online dispute resolution platform that facilitates the extrajudicial resolution of disputes between consumers and online merchants in an independent, impartial, transparent, efficient and equitable manner.
For this, this Website makes available to the User, a link that allows access to the online dispute resolution platform of the European Union, for any possible controversy that may arise in consumer matters: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/