The Holder undertakes to comply with the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and to respect the privacy of the Users. The objective is to offer the best service to the User and for this it is necessary to have their data.
SEVILLA FOOTBALL CLUB SAD
Address: Calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s / n, 41005 Sevilla.
Attention to inquiries: To attend to the inquiries of the User who is contacted through the Forms.
• Provide the service requested by the User: Processing of registration as a user of the Website in order to provide the services that are offered.
• Sale: Management of the sale process of the products or services selected by the User.
• Registration: Procedure for communicating the User's interest in participating in activities.
• Navigation data: Data collected from own or third-party cookies that may be generated by this Website and which are specifically reported in the Cookies Policy.
• Human Resources: Data collected in the Human Resources form or attached to files by candidates interested in participating in the personnel selection processes.
• Complaints channel: Data collected in the Complaints Channel form, both from the complainant and from affected third parties, necessary for managing the entity's internal complaints system.
• Communication with shareholders: Data on the registration or updating of information on the shareholders of this Entity, necessary to control the ownership of the shares and manage their relationship with the company, including sending communications with only shareholder information.
• Commercial communications: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from the Owner will be sent.
• Commercial communications with third party information: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, publicity, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from third parties with which the Holder has an agreement will be sent, in all In this case, it will be the Owner who will make this shipment and in no case will the User's data be transferred to these third parties.
• Personalized commercial communications: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of personalized commercial information that the Owner may determine based on their behavior, preferences and personal profile will be sent. .
In any case, the User can subsequently at any time oppose the reception of advertising by sending an email to email@example.com from the same account in which the communications are received, or by checking this option that will be available in each of the communications.
Legitimation and conservation
No transfers of the data collected through this Website are planned, unless expressly indicated, where appropriate, in the corresponding informative text.
Rights of the interested parties
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by sending a signed request by post with the subject "Data Protection", to the address: calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s / n, 41005 Sevilla, clearly indicating contact information and sending a copy of your identity document or sending a request by email with the subject "Exercise of Rights", to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the same email account that you provided. Users have the right to withdraw the consent given and have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es).
It is reported that the Data Protection Delegate is: Grupo Datcon Sur SLU, C / Dr. Duarte Acosta 7, 1.24, 11500, El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz, email@example.com.
- Free text fields
The free text fields that, at the User's disposal, may appear in the forms of the Website have the sole and exclusive purpose of collecting information to improve the quality of the Services.
The User will not include, in those spaces that the Website can offer as "free text fields", any personal data that can be classified within those data for which a special level of protection is required, understood as such data , by way of example and without limitation, those related to economic-financial situation, psychological profiles, ideology, religion, beliefs, union affiliation, health, racial origin and / or sexual life.
- Non-mandatory fields
The Owner communicates to the User the non-mandatory nature of the collection of some data, except in the fields indicated otherwise by a (*). However, non-completion of said data may prevent the provision of all those Services linked to such data, releasing you from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
- Access and rectification of personal data
The User undertakes to provide certain information in relation to their personal data, and to keep the data provided to the Owner always updated. The User will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving the Owner the right to exclude from the services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may be required by Law. The data provided by the User will be presumed correct, therefore, in the event of erroneous sending of their data by the User, the Owner declines any responsibility in case of incorrect execution or non-execution of the shipment, as well as incorrect compliance of the necessary administrative procedures.
- Communication of personal data
In relation to the management of the services, the data of the Users may be processed by companies that provide the Holder with various services, including shipping, messaging, accounting, consulting, computer maintenance, or any other that due to their status as Manager Treatment is indispensable or unavoidable that they access or process this data. This treatment will not be considered in any case a transfer of data.
The Owner will not transfer their data to third parties in any case.
In addition, information of any kind that the parties exchange with each other, that which they agree to have such a nature, or that which is simply seen on the content of said information will also have the status of confidential. The visualization of data through the Internet will not imply direct access to them, except with the express consent of the owner for each occasion.
In compliance with the provisions of current Personal Data Protection regulations, it is reported that the photographs in which people appear are considered personal data. With this communication, it is reported that photographs of people with promotional purposes may appear on this Website and that they have voluntarily agreed to it. If in any case, any person who appears in them wishes that a photograph is not shown, please get in touch and it will be removed as soon as possible. It will not be valid for people who have provided a service in a professional manner.