The Owner undertakes to comply with the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and to respect the privacy of Users. The objective is to offer the best service to the User and for this it is necessary in some cases the treatment of their personal data.
Responsible for the treatment
SEVILLA FUTBOL CLUB S.A.D.
TAX ID: A41035346
Address: Calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s/n, 41005 Sevilla.
Telephone: 954 53 53 53
Purposes for which the data are used and legitimization
- Attention of queries: To answer the queries of the User who contacts us through the forms or communication tools available on the Website. The legitimate basis for the processing is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Provision of services: To provide the services requested by the User. The legitimate basis for the processing is the performance of a contract to which the User is a party, in accordance with art. 6.1.b) of the GDPR.
- Registration: Processing of the registration as a Registered User of the Website in order to provide services that require it. The legitimate basis for the processing is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Sale/Contracting: Management of the process of selling the products or contracting the services selected by the User. The legitimate basis for the processing is the execution of a contract to which the User is a party, in accordance with art. 6.1.b) of the RGPD.
- Registration: Procedure by which the User communicates his/her interest in participating in activities. The legitimate basis for the processing is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Navigation data: Data collected by own or third party cookies that may be generated by this Website and that the User can freely choose its total or granular activation in advance. On the data processing carried out by cookies is reported specifically in the Cookies Policy. The legitimate basis for the processing is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
The Holder shall not be responsible for the processing of information collected by third-party advertising cookies, nor shall it have access to the data collected by them. The Holder informs that these third parties will process the data for their own purposes depending on each type of cookies and may in turn transfer the information to other service providers or process the data in combination with data collected on other websites by these or other publishers to provide the services that each of them entrusts.
These third parties may be located both within the territory of the EU/EEA and in third countries, including countries that may not have an adequate level of protection of personal data according to the criteria of the European Commission.
In any case, the entities providing the advertising operation services guarantee that they comply with the applicable provisions on international data transfers and that they have formalized standard contractual clauses, based on the recommendations of the supervisory authorities, with the third parties acting both as processors or sub-processors and as controllers.
The user who accepts the processing of data from third party cookies, should be aware that by accepting these terms implies the transfer of data to third parties and the international transfer of your data.
- Human Resources: Data collected in Human Resources forms or attached in files by candidates interested in participating in personnel selection processes. The legitimate basis for the processing is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Complaints Channel: Data collected in the Complaints Channel form, both from the complainant and affected third parties, necessary for the management of the entity's internal complaints system. The legitimate basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD. In the case of third party data provided in this channel by the User, the legitimate basis is the existence of a public interest, pursuant to art. 6.1.e) of the RGPD.
- Communication with shareholders: Data from the registration or updating of information of the shareholders of this Entity, necessary to control the ownership of the shares and manage their relationship with the company, including the sending of communications with shareholder-only information. The legitimate basis for the processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the Holder as data controller, pursuant to art. 6.1.c) of the RGPD.
- Commercial communications: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, they will be sent promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from the Owner. The legitimate basis for the processing is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Commercial communications with information from third parties: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, will be sent promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from third parties with which the Holder has an agreement, in any case it will be the Holder who will make this shipment and in no case the User's data will be transferred to these third parties. The legitimate basis for the processing is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Personalized commercial communications: For Users who voluntarily accept this option, they will be sent promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of personalized commercial information that the Owner may determine based on their behavior, preferences and personal profile. The legitimate basis for the processing is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
In any case, the User may subsequently at any time oppose the receipt of commercial communications by choosing the unsubscribe option present in each of the communications he/she receives. For Registered Users it will also be possible to modify the configuration of their choices regarding the receipt of communications.
The data will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained and the user does not request its deletion and in any case in compliance with the applicable legal statute of limitations.
There are no plans to transfer Users' personal data collected through this Web Site to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes this treatment.
Rights of interested parties:
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by sending a signed request by post with subject "Data Protection", to the address: calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s/n, 41005 Sevilla, clearly indicating the contact details and sending a copy of their identity document or sending a request by email with subject "Exercise of Rights", to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the same email account provided. Users have the right to withdraw the consent given and have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es).
Data Protection Officer
It is reported that the Data Protection Officer of the entity is: Grupo Datcon Sur S.L.U., C/ Dr. Duarte Acosta 7, 1.24, 11500, El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz, and its contact: email@example.com.
Free text fields
The free text fields that, at the User's disposal, may appear in the forms of the Web Site have the sole and exclusive purpose of collecting information to improve the quality of the Services.
The User shall not include, in those spaces that the Website may offer as "free text fields", any personal data that may be qualified within those data for which a special level of protection is required, being understood as such data, including but not limited to, those related to economic-financial situation, psychological profiles, ideology, religion, beliefs, union affiliation, health, racial origin and/or sexual life.
Not required fields
The Owner informs the User of the non-mandatory nature of the collection of some data, except in fields where otherwise indicated by an (*). However, failure to complete such data may prevent the provision of all those Services linked to such data, releasing him from any liability for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
Access and rectification of personal data
The User agrees to provide true information regarding their personal data, and keep the data provided to the Holder always updated. The User will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided, the Holder reserves the right to exclude from the services to any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that may apply in law. The data provided by the User shall be presumed correct, so that, in case of erroneous submission of data by the User, the Holder disclaims any liability that may cause error or damage to the User or third parties.
Personal data of third parties
The User who provides data of a third party assumes all legal liability that may arise from the breach of these obligations.
Processing of personal data by third parties
In relation to the management of services, Users' data may be processed by companies that provide the Holder with various services, including shipping, courier, accounting, consulting, computer maintenance, or any other that, due to their status as Data Processor, it is essential or unavoidable that they access or process this data. This treatment will not be considered in any case a transfer of data.
The information of any type that the parties exchange between themselves, that which they agree to be of such nature, or that which simply concerns the content of such information, shall have the status of confidential. The visualization of data through the Internet shall not imply direct access to the same, except with the express consent of the owner for each occasion.
In compliance with the provisions of the current regulations on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that photographs in which people appear are considered personal data. With this communication we inform you that in this Web Site may appear photographs of people for promotional purposes and that they have voluntarily agreed to it. If in any case, any person appearing in them wishes that any photograph is not shown, please contact us and we will proceed to remove it as soon as possible. This clause shall not apply to persons who have provided their image in the context of a professional service or persons who have assigned their image rights to the Owner.
This policy was updated as of July 21, 2022.