The Holder undertakes to comply with the regulations regarding the Protection of Personal Data and to respect the privacy of the Users. The objective is to offer the best service to the User and for this it is necessary in some cases to process their personal data.
SEVILLA FOOTBALL CLUB SAD
Address: Calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s / n, 41005 Sevilla.
Telephone: 954 53 53 53
- Attention to inquiries: Attend to the inquiries of the User who is contacted through the forms.
- Provision of services: Provide the services requested by the User.
- Registration: Processing of registration as a Registered User of the Website in order to provide the services that require it.
- Sale / Contracting: Management of the process of selling the products or contracting of services selected by the User.
- Registration: Procedure for communicating the User's interest in participating in activities.
- Navigation data: Data collected from own or third-party cookies that may be generated by this Website and which are specifically reported in the Cookies Policy.
- Commercial communications: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from the Owner will be sent.
- Commercial communications with third party information: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from third parties with which the Owner has an agreement will be sent, in any case It will be the Owner who will make this shipment and in no case will the User's data be transferred to these third parties.
- Personalized commercial communications: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of personalized commercial information that the Owner may determine based on their behavior, preferences and personal profile will be sent. In any case, the User can subsequently at any time oppose the reception of advertising by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the same account in which the communications are received.
- Human Resources: Data collected in the Human Resources form or attached to files by candidates interested in participating in the personnel selection processes.
- Complaints channel: Data collected in the Complaints Channel form, both from the complainant and from affected third parties, necessary for the management of the entity's internal complaints system.
- Communication with shareholders: Data on the registration or updating of information on the shareholders of this Entity, necessary to control the ownership of the shares and manage their relationship with the company, including the sending of communications with only shareholder information.
In any case, the User can subsequently at any time oppose the receipt of commercial communications by choosing the option to unsubscribe present in each of the communications received. For Registered Users it will also be possible to modify the configuration of their choices regarding the reception of communications.
Legitimation and conservation
The data will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested and in any case in compliance with the legal limitation periods that may be applicable.
There are no planned transfers of the data collected through this Website, unless expressly indicated or there is a legal obligation.
Rights of the interested parties:
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by sending a signed request by post with the subject "Data Protection", to the address: calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s / n, 41005 Sevilla, clearly indicating contact information and sending a copy of your identity document or sending a request by email with the subject "Exercise of Rights", to email@example.com, from the same email account that you provided. Users have the right to withdraw the consent given and have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es).
Delegate of Data Protection
It is reported that the entity's Data Protection Delegate is: Grupo Datcon Sur SLU, C / Dr. Duarte Acosta 7, 1.24, 11500, El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz, and his contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free text fields
The free text fields that, at the User's disposal, may appear in the forms of the Website have the sole and exclusive purpose of collecting information to improve the quality of the Services.
The User will not include, in those spaces that the Website can offer as "free text fields", any personal data that can be classified within those data for which a special level of protection is required, understood as such data , by way of example and without limitation, those related to economic-financial situation, psychological profiles, ideology, religion, beliefs, union affiliation, health, racial origin and / or sexual life.
The Owner communicates to the User the non-mandatory nature of the collection of some data, except in the fields indicated otherwise by a (*). However, the non-completion of said data may prevent the provision of all those Services linked to such data, releasing you from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
Access and rectification of personal data
The User agrees to provide certain information in relation to their personal data, and to keep the data provided to the Owner always updated. The User will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving the Owner the right to exclude from the services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may proceed in Law. The data provided by the User will be presumed correct, therefore, in the event of an erroneous submission of their data by the User, the Owner declines any responsibility that could cause an error or damage to the User himself or to third parties.
Personal data of third parties
The User who provides data of a third party assumes all the legal responsibility that the breach of these obligations could entail.
Processing of personal data by third parties
In relation to the management of the services, the data of the Users may be processed by companies that provide the Holder with various services, including shipping, messaging, accounting, consulting, computer maintenance, or any other that due to their status as Manager Treatment is indispensable or unavoidable that they access or process this data. This treatment will not be considered in any case a transfer of data.
Information of any type that the parties exchange with each other, that which they agree to have such a nature, or that which is simply seen on the content of said information will have the status of confidential. The visualization of data through the Internet will not imply direct access to them, except with the express consent of the owner for each occasion.
In compliance with the provisions of current Personal Data Protection regulations, it is reported that the photographs in which people appear are considered personal data. With this communication, it is reported that photographs of people with promotional purposes may appear on this Website and that they have voluntarily agreed to it. If in any case, any person who appears in them wishes that a photograph is not shown, please get in touch and it will be removed as soon as possible. It will not be valid for people who have provided a service in a professional manner.