The Holder undertakes to comply with the regulations regarding the Protection of Personal Data and to respect the privacy of the Users. The objective is to offer the best service to the User and for this it is necessary in some cases to process their personal data.
SEVILLA FOOTBALL CLUB SAD
Address: Calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s / n, 41005 Sevilla.
Telephone: 954 53 53 53
Purposes for which the data is used and legitimacy
- Attention to queries: Address the queries of the User who gets in touch through the forms or communication tools available on the Website. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR.
- Provision of services: Provide the services requested by the User. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the execution of a contract in which the User is a party, in accordance with art. 6.1.b) of the RGPD.
- Registration: Processing of registration as a Registered User of the Website in order to provide the services that they require. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR.
- Sale/Contracting: Management of the sales process of the products or contracting of services selected by the User. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the execution of a contract in which the User is a party, in accordance with art. 6.1.b) of the RGPD.
- Registration: Procedure by which the User communicates his interest in participating in activities. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR.
- Browsing data: Data collected by own or third-party cookies that may be generated by this Website and that the User can freely choose to be fully or granularly activated in advance. The data processing carried out by cookies is specifically reported in the Cookies Policy. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR.
The Holder will not be responsible for the treatment of the information collected by the cookies of third-party advertising managers, nor will it have access to the data collected by them. The Owner informs that these third parties will process the data for their own purposes depending on each type of cookie and may in turn transfer the information to other service providers or process the data in combination with data collected on other websites by these or others. publishers to provide the services that each of them entrusts to it.
These third parties may be located both within the territory of the EU/EEA, as well as in third countries, including countries that may not have the adequate level of protection of personal data according to the criteria of the European Commission.
In any case, the entities that provide advertising exploitation services guarantee that they comply with the applicable provisions regarding international data transfers and that they have formalized standard contractual clauses, based on the recommendations of the control authorities, with third parties. who act both as managers or sub-managers of the treatment, as well as those responsible for the treatment.
The user who accepts the processing of third-party cookie data must know that accepting these terms implies the transfer of data to third parties and the international transfer of their data.
- Human Resources: Data collected on Human Resources forms or attached to files by candidates interested in participating in personnel selection processes. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR.
- Complaints channel: Data collected in the Complaints Channel form, both from the complainant and affected third parties, necessary for the management of the entity's internal complaints system. The legitimate basis of the treatment of personal data is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR. In the case of third-party data provided in this channel by the User, the legitimate basis is the existence of a public interest, in accordance with art. 6.1.e) of the RGPD.
- Communication with shareholders: Registration data or updating of information of the shareholders of this Entity, necessary to control the ownership of the shares and manage their relationship with the company, including the sending of communications with shareholder information only. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the Holder as responsible for the treatment, in accordance with art. 6.1.c) of the GDPR.
- Commercial communications: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information of the Holder will be sent. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR.
- Commercial communications with third-party information: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information from third parties with whom the Holder has an agreement will be sent, in any case It will be the Owner who will make this shipment and in no case will the User's data be transferred to these third parties. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR.
- Personalized commercial communications: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of personalized commercial information that the Owner may determine based on their behavior, preferences and personal profile will be sent. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the consent of the User, in accordance with art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR.
In any case, the User can subsequently at any time oppose the receipt of commercial communications by choosing the option to unsubscribe present in each of the communications received. For Registered Users it will also be possible to modify the configuration of their choices regarding the reception of communications.
The data will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the user and in any case in compliance with applicable legal limitation periods.
There are no plans to transfer the personal data of the Users collected through this Website to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes this treatment.
Rights of the interested parties:
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by sending a signed request by post with the subject "Data Protection", to the address: calle Sevilla Fútbol Club s / n, 41005 Sevilla, clearly indicating contact information and sending a copy of your identity document or sending a request by email with the subject "Exercise of Rights", to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the same email account that you provided. Users have the right to withdraw the consent given and have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es).
Delegate of Data Protection
It is reported that the entity's Data Protection Delegate is: Grupo Datcon Sur SLU, C / Dr. Duarte Acosta 7, 1.24, 11500, El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz, and his contact: email@example.com.
Free text fields
The free text fields that, at the User's disposal, may appear in the forms of the Website have the sole and exclusive purpose of collecting information to improve the quality of the Services.
The User will not include, in those spaces that the Website can offer as "free text fields", any personal data that can be classified within those data for which a special level of protection is required, understood as such data , by way of example and without limitation, those related to economic-financial situation, psychological profiles, ideology, religion, beliefs, union affiliation, health, racial origin and / or sexual life.
The Owner communicates to the User the non-mandatory nature of the collection of some data, except in the fields indicated otherwise by a (*). However, the non-completion of said data may prevent the provision of all those Services linked to such data, releasing you from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
Access and rectification of personal data
The User agrees to provide certain information in relation to their personal data, and to keep the data provided to the Owner always updated. The User will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving the Owner the right to exclude from the services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may proceed in Law. The data provided by the User will be presumed correct, therefore, in the event of an erroneous submission of their data by the User, the Owner declines any responsibility that could cause an error or damage to the User himself or to third parties.
Personal data of third parties
The User who provides data of a third party assumes all the legal responsibility that the breach of these obligations could entail.
Processing of personal data by third parties
In relation to the management of the services, the data of the Users may be processed by companies that provide the Holder with various services, including shipping, messaging, accounting, consulting, computer maintenance, or any other that due to their status as Manager Treatment is indispensable or unavoidable that they access or process this data. This treatment will not be considered in any case a transfer of data.
Information of any type that the parties exchange with each other, that which they agree to have such a nature, or that which is simply seen on the content of said information will have the status of confidential. The visualization of data through the Internet will not imply direct access to them, except with the express consent of the owner for each occasion.
In compliance with the provisions of the current Personal Data Protection regulations, it is reported that the photographs in which people appear are considered personal data. With this communication it is reported that photographs of people may appear on this Website for promotional purposes and that they have voluntarily agreed to it. If in any case, any person who appears in them wishes that a photograph is not shown, please contact us and it will be removed as soon as possible. This clause will not be valid for people who have provided their image in the context of a professional service or people who have assigned their image rights to the Owner.
This policy was updated as of July 21, 2022.